Tuesday 19 February 2013

Original 'Her Name Is Calla' ink drawings

Hey guys,
So in preparation for my comic book launch for my new comic 'The Way We Write' (which stars three of the members of the band 'Her Name Is Calla'...I've been making these little original ink drawings.

I'll be selling these at the launch party - which is at the Cookie Jar, Leicester on the 16th March (there's a Facebook event here) and if there's any left over I'll stick them on my Etsy shop

Anyway, I've done quite a few of them! So I thought I'd show off the whole jolly lot!
Click on the images if you want to make them bigger.












Hope to see some of you at the launch party!

Also, my friend Andrew was kind enough to send me this photo of my 'The Way We Write' comics peeking out from a display in 'Travelling Man' (a comic shop) in Manchester:


I like how cheeky Adam looks, tee hee!

R xxxxx

No comments: