Friday 1 March 2013

2013 Appearances

Hey guys,

You have some chances to come hang/chat/smile with me this year!

States of Independence
March 16th - 10.30am - 4.00pm
DeMontfort University, Clephan Building, Oxford Street (entrance on Bonners Lane), Leicester LE1 5XY.
I'll have a stall selling comics and other merch at this small comic convention with Drew Sumner - a fellow comic creator.
I'll also be leading a comic panel discussion between 1.00pm - 1.40pm, so come along to that too!



'The Way We Write' comic book launch party
March 16th - 7.00pm - late
The Cookie Jar (downstairs at the Crumblin' Cookie), 68 High Street, Leicester, LE1 5YP. 
It's a launch party/gig/exhibition extravaganza! Come party with me and the stars of my comic, 'The Way We Write'. Free entry. Merch. Drinks. Music. I'll be signing and drawing for you. What's not to love!?



Thought Bubble Comic Con
November 23rd - November 24th
New Dock Hall, Armouries Drive, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS10 1LT. 
So, so excited to be a part of Thought Bubble this year. I'll have a table in the New Dock Hall venue. Come say hi! I'll be selling comics and merch and drawing on command!



I'm hopefully going to be doing some more comic cons too this year so I'll let you know about those as and when I'm able to sort them.

See you guys soon! *dances*

R xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man I'm so jealous you've got a table at Thought Bubble - my coursemates and I were planning to but we missed out again :C Have a great time though

Rachael Smith said...

Aww that's a shame - have you joined their reserve/cancellation list? The tables sold out in 2 hours this year - crazy stuff! I think they're looking into getting more space.
R xxx