Monday 20 May 2013

Shop Goodness :)

Hey beautiful peoples,

There's been a lot of updates to my little shop recently, so I thought I'd share some of the new stuff with you!

First of all, for all you FLIMSY THE KITTEN fans I have some brand new limited edition framed prints in store. There's only eight of them and once they're gone, they're gone! Check them out HERE



My comic THE WAY WE WRITE has been restocked! Please check it out if you haven't already, it's been getting some great reviews. Check it out HERE


Lastly, all four of my GHOSTS limited edition prints that I did for a recent exhibition are still available.
Please either scroll down to them in my SHOP, or click on your favourite one below :)

 


Thanks guys!

Lots of love,
Rachael xxx






2 comments:

AlexiaArtsforKids said...

Hi Rachael, I have your comic - The Way We Write! It is fabulous, I love it! Love the colours, characters, comedy - it is funny, and put a big smile on my face - just what I needed.
Thanks for signing and the little drawing - I will treasure this. Thank you so much! :)

Rachael Smith said...

Awwww sweetie - thank you so much for buying the comic!! thank you for your nice words :D xxxxxx